Kings Trust is a charitable trust established in NZ in 1998. We are a small but active trust, involved in areas of justice, education, poverty relief and religion.
Overseas Projects supported by the Trust include a well-drilling project in Bolivia (Agua Yaku); & a project for rescuing and rehabilitating trafficked women and children in India.
Previous and current New Zealand Projects include
- JustTalk – NZ Speech Competition for Yr9-10 students
- Support & development of Effective Altruism NZ Charitable Trust
- loaning unicycles to low decile schools;
- providing free Te Reo Resources (Discover NZ) to schools;
- supporting NZ house churches;
- supporting the Deaf Community in NZ;
- Alternative Youth Education Programmes;
- ECPAT (Ending Child Prostitution & Trafficking).